Bodhi Seed Prayer Bead Mala is made from the seeds of Pipal tree (Ficus religiosa). Considered sacred because of the closeness to Boddha himself and his enlightenment while meditating under a Bodhi tree and these special seeds hold a sacred place in any Buddhist or Hindu heart.
BENEFITS OF BODHI MALA & PIPAL TREE’S BEADS
- Mala Generates oxygen 24×7 days.
- It is very helpful in curing Asthma, depression and anxiety.
- Helpfully for students, corporates, leaders, politicians, teachers, gurus and guides.
- Bodhi Mala improves memory.
Used for Japa Meditation to gain enlightenment (although mostly to become more spiritual) this beautiful seed Mala, has adjustable string tassel in a variety of colors.
PROPERTIES OF BODHI MALA & PIPAL TREE’S BEADS
- Use – Used for Japa Meditation.
- Number of beeds per mala – 108.
- Beed’s Diameter – 12 mm.
- Lenght of mala – 380 mm (Has adjustable string tassel in a variety of colors).